Thursday, August 31, 2017

Painted Flowers!

Hello, I am back with another card. This card I made with a flower theme as I love using flower motifs!




I have used the Painted Flowers stamp set by Altenew. I love this stamp set. I embossed the flowers from the set on watercolor paper with Ranger gold embossing powder. Then I painted them with zig marker. After that I fussy cut the flowers.




I then die-cut a circle from the panel. Then I arranged the flowers in a cluster and stuck them with foam dots on the panel. Die-cut the word 'happy' with Lawn Fawn Happy word die from white card stock ,also gold embossed this and the word birthday on black card stock. Stamped stripes on the card base.
Adhered the panel on white A2 card base along with some black wire and black splatters and my card was ready!

Thanks so much for coming by. Your visits and comments are always a joy! :)

~ Priyanka


Linking my card to the following challenges :

Altenew Inspiration Challenge 

 Erum' inspiration challenge


SSS Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes



SSS Workday Challenge ~ Favorite Stamps 

workitwedbanner


Heart Desires Challenge ~ Inspiration



7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a PRETTY card, love your color choices!
Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the inking and design. Thanks so much for the time spent sharing your creativity with us at THD! I love when others are as inspired as we are! SUPER flower colors!

SugarGem said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is so very pretty! Thank you for joining us at THD!

Gayatri said...

Such a beautiful card. Love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Virginia L. said...

ADORE how you used the striking color combo!! VERY beautiful! Thanks so much for playing Altenew August Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

Juhi said...

What a pretty card! Love how the flowers stand out against the white background. Thank you for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge, hope to see you again next month!