Hello! Today I have made a card based on the triple time stamping method. This is the first time I have tried this method. It is an amazing way to create depth in your cards.
- First I took a 5.25 in. x 4 in. panel of green cardstock and stamped the damask mudra stamp all over it with black artistry ink.
- Then I cut it in layers of three rectangle frames each smaller than 1 inch from the larger one (which means I left half inch on either side)
- Then I took another panel of the same green cardstock of 5.5 in. x 4.25 in. which is A2 size.
- I cut 3 rectangle frames out of it similar to the above. Each again 1 inch smaller than the larger one. This way I saved my cardstock from being wasted under the panel.
- After that I stuck the rectangle frames alternatively.
- Then I stamped a sentiment image in the centre panel. And stuck the panel on the base card. And I was good to go.
Hope you liked my card. Do try this method of triple stamping.
Black Cardstock 300 gsm
Stamps - Mudra Damask 3x2 stamp and Itsy Bitsy Stamp Dream Catcher
Black Artistry ink
Entering this card for the following challenge