Friday, September 22, 2017

Interactive Hedgehogs!

Hi Guys!!  Today's card is something I have tried for the first time.
It's a shaker cum slider card. All in one.
Have again used the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set my My Favorite Things.



I'll explain the card in 2 parts.

For the 1st part, I took a A2 card panel, And smooshed 2 colors of distress ink on the bottom left corner. Then I die-cut an Eiffel Tower using the Eiffel tower die by MFT on the right side.
Then stuck an acetate sheet on the back of the tower. Filled it with colored mini seed beads.
And applied 3D tape, doubling it to give the shaker part some depth, so as to move the seed beads. Phew! :D
Also stamped the hedgehog on watercolor paper and colored it. Then fussy cut them and stuck them on the smooshed part of the panel. and this was done.



For the 2nd part, I die cut a slope with one of the dies from MFT Surf and Turf dies.
Then I stamped some leaves and nuts from the Hedgehogs stamp set.at its bottom. Also fussy cut a few of them and colored and stuck them.
Took 2 small circle dies from the same Surf and Turf die set and stuck a foam circle between them. and stuck the hedgehog on it with another foam circle. All this has been stuck through the die cut slope. And then added 3D tape on the back.



Assembled both the panels on a 12 x 5 1/2 inches card stock which is scored at 4 in. and 8 in.
On the inside of the card stamped another sentiment from the stamp set along with sticking a hedgehog on a tree stump, which were stamped, colored and fussy cut.
And finally done!!!



Thanks so much for coming by. Your visits and comments are always a joy! :)

~ Priyanka

Entering my card for the following challenge:

MFT Superstar Challenge : Innovation Master








No comments: